View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2005, 18:02   #26
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Four Weeks on a Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
When you say 'girls', you mean this, don't you?
Lol.
I mean my girlfriend at the time. A beautifull, slim (50 kg-ish) girl from the farmlands who's been drinking since she could walk.
On the other hand I've dated a girl who got hammered after two pints...no, cross that out, she doesn't like beer. she's hammered after two ciders.
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote