View Single Post
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 00:29   #29
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Premiership Predictions 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
so you're saying he's a 5-3-2 player?
I guess so. He's not a good enough defender to be a top class full-back, but he's not a complete enough midfielder to be a top class winger. His best attribute is charging forward on runs working with the player in front or behind him (so playing with Hleb (RM) last year and Sagna (RB) this year). However, he doesn't have a good enough touch to play in strikers or to pass it to the central midfielders - all he seems able to do is run at the opposition.

It's a bit sad really, even if he is a ****.

Quote:
Im suprised he isnt making it as right mid; thats basically what i said he is in last years write up . At least i said he isnt a right back, i guess.
He started pre-season well in this position, but as the quality of the opposition ramped up his defects as a midfielder have become more and more exposed. It's not as if he's an appalling player but he's not Champions League quality in the right midfield position.

Quote:
Also Flamini? I thought he was going?
Basically he hardly got any games last season and so threatened to buy out his contract. Fans were generally accepting of this since he was a hard worker but didn't have the quality to play for the first-team on a regular basis. It seems that Wenger sat down with him and told him that he'd have more first-team opportunities this season, so he's decided to stay.

Unfortunately I'm hoping that Wenger is pulling the wool over his eyes. Fabregas, Gilberto, Diaby and Denilson are all superior players and although I'd choose Flamini over Alex Song (seriously why is he still at the club) I certainly wouldn't give him first-team football.