View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 12:45   #43
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What Should be Taught in Schools?

Is it a private prep school with <20 pupils per class, by any chance?

I don't oppose Dante's ideas - they'd be great if they worked, but they wouldn't work. Not in the size classes that we have at the moment in non-private schools. You're right - the problem lies in preparatory schools as kids start their learning there. Younger kids are even more immature though, so how would you structure "independent learning" with them? Especially when it's 20 pupils to 1 teacher. That's a lot of independent minds all whirring and asking questions.

(also I assumed Dante/nod were talking about secondary schools as that's what this topic started as)