View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 19:17   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 36 Round Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
The Ides of March is a reference to Julius Caesar who was issued a warning by a Sooth Sayer to "Beware the Ides of March" which was the time of his demise when he was stabbed to death by his Senators and Brutus during the Ides of March festival.
Just for posterity's sake the warning to "beware the ides of march" was actually something invented by William Shakespeare for his play "Julius Caesar".

It was rightly pointed out to me that this was mentioned by Plutarch. One would like to mention at this juncture that this is about as useful as me writing about what Bismarck was told late one Tuesday night in 1876.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 3 Mar 2010 at 19:22.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote