View Single Post
Unread 30 Dec 2006, 01:06   #21
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Going to the USA next year

The approach to Yosemite from the western side is open pretty much year round. Yosemite Valley is the most scenic portion and Yosemite Falls is there and should be fairly roaring as the spring run-off should have begun.

You go through Merced off of HWY 99.

If you were to head north from Merced, in about 80-90 miles you would come to Lodi (Oh Lord Stuck In Lodi Again). Lodi has 65 wineries situated around it, almost all of which have tasting rooms!

As your route becomes more fixed, let me know and I will look in the old American Auto Association guidebook for California and see if there are any odd sites along your route that might be interesting.

Should you pass through Stockton, dinner is on me!