View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 16:57   #28
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Once again, America shocks the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
I take it you've never read any of the koran?
Didn't he fight godzilla?

Seriously though, i think Diana was really rather overrated, and her speeding paparazzi tunnel death didn't seriously surprise me - it seemed the way she was most likely to go with the sort of life she led. I don't generally like seeing dead/dying people, and can see how some people might find it disturbing and/or offensive, but sometimes it has to be done to get a message across. However, i don't think that CBS had a particular message on this occasion, they just wanted to borrow some of Diana's publicity.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote