Thread: Oh dear oh dear
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jan 2010, 22:17   #1
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future
Oh dear oh dear

Well, I have to hand it to the multihunters. I now find myself about to be closed for having multiple accounts. Let's recap for a while.

I am not expecting any special VIP-treatment in Planetarion these days. I am just your random player who have not played for a while. I signed up sone days ago and figured I should support my old baby with the fiver required to upgrade my account. Today I told mycolleague to sign up as well.

Now, at tick 1, I am about to be closed, which I find to be a bit amusing :-)

I am aware that we share the same IP when we Are at work, thats cool. I am guessing that we also both used a managerleague email-address. Apart from those two things, there is not a single simlarity.
But is this what the hunt for cheaters has come to here? 20 minutes into the round and we bring down the hammer on anyone with the same Ip?
I would have thought new paying customers were like rare artifacts in here. Sadly this has shown me yet another reason why this game has no chance to increase its userbase.

Now, I will not tell anybody how to do their job, whether they Are paid for it or not. I am also "somewhat" experienced when it comes to dealing with players who break rules, so I know that things can be stressfull and not very motivating in these cases. I also assume these things Are not meant for the forums. Then again, I am probably not the only one who thinks its a bit funny that I was closed

Now then, dearest eager MultiHunter, and I say this with the utmost respect for you and your work :
OPEN MY ACCOUNT, YOU DAFT UNKNOWING GIT! DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT I, THE CREATOR OF PLANETARION, WOULD MULTI???

(if you do not, you'd better pray there Are no backdoors left in MY code!!)

I bet I just made someones day (-: