View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2014, 00:58   #171
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice
Re: Round 59 gossip thread

The funniest part of all this is that you probably caused more bad than good with your short visit back in the politics. And no, this is not a threat to anyone. Just means that everyone touched by your plans and deals should now seriously consider that why those deals were made and who was the actual beneficiary...
Taking into account your current position and the unwavering will to win.
Even Farmer-Bob should be able to connect a few dots... and I'm sure that he can provide a white horse for you, he's very... avid at getting things that are otherwise rather hard to get.

The politics this round... rather strange, but there are a few new people involved in them so quite expected to be a bit different. Also the stats have a say, quite a big say even I'd say.

I would like to remind everyone that this is a rumors thread, not a "who the **** is forest and why do everyone hate him" -thread. Bring those juicy rumors and speculations back so I can then use my epic journalistic investigation skills to provide you more insight with them! Bring the fun back to the gossip thread.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote