View Single Post
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 22:56   #46
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: value, xp, admins, fleets, winner, hate, agony, flaming

How many of those who are supporting rain would find it perfectly acceptable if, for instance, next round I play as a solo zik, then the entirety of ND sacrifice their fleets on me over the last week and win me the round by 50 million score if they did so of their own free will, and I didn't ask them to?

The mh were in a very difficult position in this case, but overall I support them. Not because I dislike rain (who I don't know ), but because I dislike the idea of round victory relying on the altruism of your friends rather than your own performance.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote