View Single Post
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 20:35   #41
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future
Re: value, xp, admins, fleets, winner, hate, agony, flaming

I think the PAteam is playing with smoke and mirrors. They say that rain didnt do anything wrong because if they say he did, then they have to have proof and thus give him the boot, along with everyone who donated.

So they use their "best judgment" which in my eyes has a bad track record. They intercede way to often and have on numerous occasions changed the scope of the game during the round.

As far as I can tell from some of the posts in this thread, people have been lemming/donating to rain for quite a few days. The PAteam didnt do anything when he displaced the number 5-4-3 player, etc. They only acted when he he had a chance to displace the number one player.

So I dont trust the pateams arbitrary-ness (jbg, i need help with the proper word) And I dont think they should have made a determination that was contrary to what they have allowed every round before this and have allowed right up to rain threatening for the number one.