Thread: Tuition Fees
View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:34   #13
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Tuition Fees

I didn't have to pay any fees and I got a £1500 a year grant from the Welsh assembly. I did have to take out the maximum student loan in order to survive which I now pay back at 9% on everything over £15000. I got a brilliant deal for university, any arguments about fees as they are now putting off poorer students are rubbish, it's the middle class that the fees really hurt. I had to pay for my masters though but again that was worth it.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote