View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 12:57   #20
Smowy

Smowy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Will a top tier alliance ever fight xVx 1 vs 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
Wait what? DFWTK is hitting xVx? You're kidding me right? From what I see every night, every alliance is hitting DFWTK when they want to. ND crashed into us this morning. ROCK loves bashing smaller alliances i.e. dS which forced them to merge with DFWTK. The only thing we've done is nap with HR. Thats all. Whats the problem in that? People spread rumours without facts. Quit the troll and get something right for once in your damn life.
Let me state some facts here as Fizz has already mentioned - people can say whatever they like and make out im talking bull - but Kaiba before you accuse anyone of block bashing i suggest you get some fact before you do so - and on that i think you should speak to Chimpie/Night-Sky or infact any of the HC team over at xVx and ask about me - i played there and i still have loyalties there - ask them if you dont believe me - you know little about me and things will stay that way - the only reason for my reply is im not being accused of anything, ive sat in the background and watched the same old people cry round after round - ive been here since round 3 ive seen alot of shit -i for one on the whole stay away from politics basically because im all for 1vs1 and anybody that needs team up regardless if its 2vs1 or 5vs1 admit defeat by doing so - if you need help your admitting your not good enough. not sure who said it now but a 1vs1 ending in stalemate will never happen - the reason xVx are at the top is because they have an overall game plan that is better then everyone else's - people can slate and bitch all they like about how they dont need help or make up excuses about why they blocked bashed etc - its all just diffrent ways of admitting defeat

1 more thing to add - people can block bash xVx all they please but anybody asking for our help with block bashing will see us against you regardless of how little you think we are we wont back down thats something i did learn at my time with xVx -for example omega folded because they got blocked and took to many incs welcome to the world of xVx and even Apprime they take it round after round but show some balls and never quit - come back the round after and show there still one of the best because again people gangbang them
[DeadSoldiers HC]
[DFWTK HC]

Last edited by Smowy; 11 Sep 2011 at 13:02.
Smowy is offline   Reply With Quote