Thread: Fixes
View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2018, 09:54   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fixes

Action has never taken place before tick 300. That said, I wouldn't mind a slight decrease in core mining, because your point is otherwise valid.

Anything that lowers the ceiling on how many incomings an aliance can receive in a given amount of time helps 'good' alliances long before it starts helping 'bad' alliances: EXilition can deal with 120 incs, but F-Crew can't. Since 'good' alliances don't need the help, I think it's a terrible idea. I realize you're not advocating for a hard ceiling on number of incs, but any feature that brings down the number of incs has the same defect.

There's nothing wrong with troll tags. If you're attacker, arrange defense or accept roid loss. It doesn't matter who attacks you. Just because you like playing for value for 60 rounds in a row doesn't mean everyone has to.

Limiting prelaunching from 12 to 2 ticks doesn't help. Most people prelaunch only a few ticks in advance anyway, so a minor reduction like that doesn't change the fact that attackers can enjoy uninterrupted sleep 2 more hours than (non-AF) defenders can. I think there's something to be said for removing prelaunching (for attacks only!), but there are downsides, and I'm realistic enough to realize it'll never happen. A compromise I literally just thought of: maybe you should only be allowed to prelaunch your first fleet slot? That would mirror the single alliance fleet you are allowed to have active at any one time.

Meta: putting a bunch of ideas in a single thread is a bad idea. People will converge on the most controversial one and the resulting cripple fig--uh, rational discussion will drown out the consensus that may exist on another. Threads are free. Make a separate one for each.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 26 Feb 2018 at 10:00.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote