View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 23:46   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Chronicles Continue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
On Monday (or whenever you next see her), apologise if you acted stupidly while you were drunk but add that you did mean it when you asked her out. Doing it sober makes a big difference.

On Monday i kept very quiet (all this happened a week ago).

"Eve" pretended that it hadn't happened.

"Eve" made a big deal of how "totally wasted" she was and how "She can't really remember the night" and she asked very innocently [i]"When did leave?" (and i know she knows exactly when i left).

I know it's all an act because she told me in great detail about a conversation she had with someone else later that night.

I also have a vague idea of how much she'd had to drink before my little "incident" (and it wasn't that much ... and i know she's a bit of a drinker).

I've decided not to bring it up in conversation (because being reminded of how weak you were once is not very pleasent).

I'm just glad she's hinting at the event (she mentioned about how "sometimes you cant tell what a person is going to be like drunk" and gave two examples of her friends who act completely different when drunk than when sober and considering im a "smiley happey person" when sober and she has only seen me drunk once and i cried i think this was a pretty clear allusion to me) and not saying anything specific.

On an aside ...

On break on Friday i was reading The Sun.

There was an article about some pre-op transexual and how he/she had fooled 6 guys on some game show or something.

I brought the paper down from the rec room to show "Eve".

She said she had seen the article.

We talked about it for a few minutes.

She asked me to read her her horoscope.

I couldn't find it.

She told me it was on the same page as the cartoons.

I found it.

I read it out loud.

It went something along the lines of:

"A person who jokes with you at work is hiding secret romantic feelings for you."

Well that was the first line of it anyway.

I got the impression i had just been "played"

Your opinions = ???