Thread: Round 52 stats
View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2013, 21:46   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 52 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
While CO fleets might have 'dominated' r50... Ter BS was so strong practically nothing could stop it from getting massive xp lands both early and late round. This was a strong reason for ND's rise to power. Add to this the complete disability for 3 races to stop DE fakes and an overly strong pegasus and you see where my issue with Terran as a whole comes from.
I'm unwilling to drag AD into here, but Newdawn won because of politics, not because of the stats.

Quote:
If/when Ter BS does get boosted i foresee a lot of ppl going offensive only with some defensive xan and zik support planets. As ter BS you would build primarily Pegs, Wyvern and Dragon, leaving you open to FI and BS. Fi is too crap to be around and would be easily stopped by some massive Inforza fleet while you need massive ghostfleets to stop BS incs.
I already suggested nerfing Inforza and Beetle, which boosts Xan Fi (probably by too much, to be quite honest). Also, Ghosts are cloaked and there were tons of them around. I went Ter Bs for the last half of r50 and barely landed, despite having plenty of fleets to team up with.

Quote:
While CO fleets were massively strong offensively, they had a major struggle in defending against a larger number of incoming (especially other CO) unless you added a tonne of 'useless' ships to be able to fake ur anti CO.
Uh, what? Co fleets were not struggling defensively. Are you insane?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote