View Single Post
Unread 22 Oct 2005, 14:14   #13
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Other Languages and Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
I fail to see how NOT supporting multiple languages is getting Planetarion to grow larger. I once again have to refer to Hattrick.org where you can chose your language. All it takes is some effort to ensure it's all correctly translated, but then again ... Jolt doesn't seem to be a company which has a lot of knowledge about the Browsergame market nor a lot of interest in it.
Hattrick however isnt a game that relies so much on the community side to be fun. Making a game fully transalated like that would bring in more players BUT i'm unsure it would help the game. Would someone who can only speak chinese be accepted into your galaxy or alliance, I think not.

If this was a game where we played solo then getting as many people in no matter the language is fine BUT this is a very much a team game and its success lies somewhat in people being able to communicate
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote