View Single Post
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 11:42   #35
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future
Re: Stat changes for R15

I personally would like to see a downgrade in anti fr in general. The zik fr fleet has become relatively useless now, as most ziks have too many maru, all xans have too many vsh, all terrans have too many drake/syren and a lot of cats have a heavy viper fleet.

'Just move on to the bs/cr fleet!' I hear you cry. Well I would, but i actually want to steal some co. Zik needed an fi/co steal ship this round imo, for ally def if nothing else.
Personally Im finding it difficult to land with any zik fleets later in the round, and with a lack of stolen pods from other classes due to attackers pulling etc etc it isnt even feasible to fake. Then again, this might just be the luck of the draw, and nothing to do with stats whatsoever.

Personally I like terran this round, their stats are pretty much where they should be. Xan perhaps got it a bit hard with their most effective fleet being nerfed due to the sentinel effect amoung other factors. Agreed also that cath have a decent set of stats that reflect their ideals.

I was a big fan of sharing the stealing out amoung the other races at the start of the round, but now im not so sure. Some of the steal ships are just more effective than others. For example, the terran syren in a cr bs fleet (which is a hard fleet) or the scorpion in the cath cr fleet is going to see a lot more action than the xan tbt. In fact, addition of steal ships to fleets that are highly effective at roiding gives said races a signinificant advantage when i comes to stealing.

When i think of a solution to the stats problem, i shall post one