View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2017, 21:43   #60
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R73 whine thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
While he claims that CatZ/LionZ whatever isnt a KittenZ support tag, and that they played seperately all round, you say as he was HC of CatZ he was also HC of KittenZ at the same time?

While KittenZ and FAnG screwed up R71 completely with their politics, they did manage to get top planets and 3rd place.
CT has been critized for aiming for top3 in the past, now we are praising them?

Atleast lets we should try be more consistent in what we value/claim eh
I understand PA enough to avoid it, untill the choises are down to this. No offence to any developers and great game runners in here. It is the community that were ill. The game itself has its flaws and sides.

If you cant read in between the lines, I am saying that anyone who applies to kittenz or lionz gets to play with the same ideals and not receive some def oriented orders for 2nd class citizens. But ofc we still wanted to help secure the win in r72 as we had the tools for it. A few dropped some ranks in t100 due to it. But am sure all agrees it was worth it. Due visiting fang shortly for some def boost our co-operation in between the tags were minimal untill the last part of the round, when we got back to our original formation.

r71 We were tried to be bullied in to political decisions, when we obviously show u the finger and carry on. We also weren't nowhere near state to compete from rank 1 as we were still building up as an alliance. If u ask me, Ult deserved the win far more than p3ng ending 2nd. All the credit for their offence also during that round though.

In all honesty, do you think that turning on Ult and bringing it down would have resulted in a better ranking? while the others were blocked from tick 0. its not like we suddenly would have become a first prior in their friend lists.