View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2017, 08:45   #211
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
BB you have never understood that to someone who has nothing against infidels or bows, and does not understand much about your disputes, your position has looked extraordinarily similar to theirs.

Both blame the other.
Both maintain they won't hit app without a third alliance... the only difference is at least in theory infidels would take bows as that third alliance whereas for you it was Norse or ult. Now I accept that you and ND feel you can't trust infidels but you can see how this position niftily makes you guys look like the stick in the muds rather than infidels as ultimately you were unwilling to test their commitment.

The only difference really is that you have spent the round sounding like you want to hit app whereas everyone else sympathises with p3n's situation but does not actually care about app being at the top. You on the other hand actively dislike the balance of power situation which (rather to my surprise) most of the other alliances don't care about.

Your leading me on has not been a problem. But if you want 'honest' politics which is what we were talking about then to me ND has been the most honest maintaining from the start that it is not up to them, it is up to ult and Norse to hit app and only then will they move.
But you know about the dispute, and you know that Infidels has been lying about what has been said and done.
And i have never even said we would hit App even if there was 3 more alliances doing it, and yes one of the reason has been that we have no reason to "troll wave" apprime so Ult and Norse can get closer to the #1 spot when they have refused to do anything about it themself.
When Infidels finaly agreed to a NAP(wich they ofc violate straight away), they went on to target p3ng forts, while BowS went on the gal raid gals with App planets in them aswell.
Did we expect Infidels to come hit us with Norse when we had agreed on not hitting each other? Ofc not, but we were stupid enough to belive in GenChaos word when we made the agreement, once he went away for a day, the Arab and the Brazillian went straight into ptargetting us.
Maybe you could say we have dodge the "kill app" thing due to our war with Infidels/Norse, but if i remember correctly you told me that Infidels had said they would join you on your quest once BowS had accepted a NAP(It was the other way around, Infidels not accepting our deal), and in the end you realised that they had been lying to you about all of their intention.

We would not mind hitting any fat planets, wether its Norse, Ult or Apprime, but so far we have not judge it like the right thing to do because we allready had our hands full with other alliance swearing to kill us.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote