View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2014, 11:11   #18
TheoDD

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: Stats - Round 59 and beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Theodd don't be bitter please, just because you make stats worse than Tia and everyone ignores you on here is no reason to be so angry.

Actually Appoco already said about changing other areas rather than just stats and tbh any variety beyond changing ints and names is a good thing now.

Regarding the govs things I don't see how it is bad to add a further tactical element into the game. Something that would actually make you plan your research to get the gov you want its better than the auto pilot that every compotent players using atm for research.

Which gov for which was purely a suggestion, maybe it's something that could randomize every round
i'm not bitter or pissed, i know i don't make worse stats than you or tia and whoever... and your attempts at being offensive is just lame.
(keep trying)

And your ideas are shit... they don't add a tactical element to the game. Keep imagining it. Would love to see you in those regular t10 planets tia were talking about, but you like so many others don't have what it takes.

Hopefully if you are to be one of those editing this, that you will come up with something good, but atm you are FAR off.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote