View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 14:00   #72
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The best Alliance(s) this round

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
you see - your denial of everything is so ingrained it's frightening

at no point did I say you were the bigger block, I said you were at the top (ie #1 alliance) and you were causing eclipse all kinds of trouble until eclipse got themselves together.

the situation I was mainly referring to was that Eclipse was under very heavy fire to start with and turned it round through ameasure of skill, dedication, tactis and sodding hard work

I'd try, just for a while, not see see every post mentioning the word FAnG as a flame. I think if you'd bothered to read it properly then you would have seen the subtle compliment on the start fang made to round 10.

LOL

To be honest I got more to do, then reading every post on all threads which contain "FAnG".
Its like the last 45 threads are about FAnG, I know you all lub us.. but you wont get more attention from us when your the one that mentions us the most on AD.

About eclipse last round, the EET block started it. We tried, we succeeded for a very long time.
But it was quite clear we couldnt keep it up anymore. So you won.

But this doesnt point out that FAnG is in anyway a bad alliance, like some people said in this thread.
LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote