Thread: this might help
View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2008, 15:50   #20
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: this might help

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab View Post
Although, the environment in the game seems (I say seems, because I haven't played for some rounds) less interesting than it used to, it seems like most rounds just degrade into roidraces between alliances. And how interesting is it to post about that?
It doesnt seem to me, as a possibly "well informed" bystander, that there has been a lot of "roid racing" in the past 2 rounds of PA. Denial started to war with ND around tick 300 r26, and the universe started warring with Denial around tick 440 this round.

On topic.

Imo there has been plenty of "interesting events" in the past 2 rounds that could and probably should have been posted about. But no one bothers to post because of the fear of being flamed, particularly by the likes of asc's troll squad or the other "ego's" who run rule over AD. Denial never had a ban on posting on AD, our members just knew it was sensible not to bother, generally.

For example, had I made an end of round summary from Denials point of view (an interesting read for some im sure), I woulda just got responses along the lines of "Asc wuda won if we cared" "Asc are the reason Denial won" "Asc claim moral victory" etc, why post just to give people the oppurtunity to attention whore themselves some more since thats all AD boils down to nowadays.