View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 08:17   #49
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: maybe im not going to have a girl who is a friend of mine, afterall

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
so yesterday me, 2 buddies and this chick who used to be my friend went out nightclubbing. Then this guy started putting his tongue down her throat, and I felt really bad, and went to the bathroom to cry and all. later on I returned and waited for like 30 mins until they stopped kissing, then i said i was going home, and it was 1:20 am what is extremely early, unusual for me

then she grabbed my arm and asked me not to go, and she wouldnt let go of me
i kissed her in the cheek and said i had a headache, and said goodbye for everyone. the guy who kissed her seemed happy.

as i went home i felt like screming. i got home and grabbed a pillow, put it in my mouth and screamed for like 10 mins. then i chainsmoked a pack while watching music videos. i could not get sleep.

the thing is that any girl who tries to be my friend is endangered. This is the second event in 5 months. exactely the same chain of events. I dont think I will ever be able to have a friend of the female sex. Unless I have a girlfriend first.
sad to know this
next time i see her i will tell her that i was never her friend, all i wanted was to hump her, and hope she doest get too annoyed

I canṫ tell you any story that will help, but I will tell you what is the understatement of the year.

It's this:

"Muslim has Issues"