View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2016, 10:20   #39
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ultores R68 Summary

Colt's post is pretty much spot on. I think we only roided Cardi once, but that's a detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You can claim that we played this on ourself, wich is part of the truth, but i dont see how attacking Ult when the NAP ran out pt600ish would make it any diffrent, or go in our favour.
Am I saying you would definitely have won if you'd hit Ultores earlier? Of course not, but it gave you a chance. As Lok implied, you lost the round when you decided that the best response to getting outroided by your competition was sitting on your asses doing nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
And then we hit you back, what a few days?
We just didn't have enough planets or roids for RainbowS to send everyone to roid us to the exclusion of everyone else for weeks on end. That being said, you and VGN did send over half our total incs, so stop playing the victim card. Your HCs seemed to think they could bully us into submission and as a result, you got 400 more incs than you needed to. You brought it on yourself, plain and simple. There's a valuable lesson here, though I expect they'll make the same mistake when the opportunity next presents itself.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote