Thread: Lib Dems
View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2008, 19:12   #67
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lib Dems

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN
Why would I go and write for the Daily Mail?

All I was saying is that they are insignificant because they do silly things such as abstaining in important parliamentary votes. I dont see how that is uber right wing which you seem to be implying.
I was implying that you write posts in a tabloid style. That you make irrational statements of opinion and attempt to pass them off as fact. That not only are your facts wrong but they are so widely off the mark that you mimic the daily mail.

Thus, rather kindly for me, I attempted to help you find your calling in life.

Any reader who wishes to think and not join GJN in displaying the worst characteristics of an idiot with an ego might want to cast their minds to the likely result of the next election.