View Single Post
Unread 9 Sep 2018, 17:39   #6
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The Ironborn Backstab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
Look at ct fleet movement, hit non ult more than ult in the galaxies you hit. Sitting on the fence not properly taking a side, usually this leads to both sides hitting said alliance, happened many times in recent and long forgotten rounds.
Not true, ct put at least 50% of all their fleets on Ult and then 50% on the rest of the gal, which was a combination of alliances.

Quote:
Settling for second is better than constant incoming for the rest of the round and finishing fourth. It allows members to sleep at night.
Really? Great job.

(And you were gaining on Ult AND more help was coming the next night, and your incs were gonna drop substantially, both of which your HC knew.

And I am fairly sure you won't finish 2nd

Quote:
If carn or norse had been neutral we could have had an interesting round since they chose not to we got another shitty round. I mostly blame pa team, nerfed xp too much in addition to choosing defensive stats. I'd rather play xp every round than blocktarion.
IB started the block war and sent 4 alliances at Ult, BEFORE carn went on IB.

The first quote in this post is you complaining about CT not blocking, this part is you saying you hate blocks.

This post says everything about IB tbh.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote