Thread: Trondheim meet
View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2009, 17:13   #16
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Trondheim meet

The Trondheim meet was cool! Appocomaster and me was at Three Lions, he also got to taste Sesamburgers, and he was actually the first person to ever visit me and the missus in our small flat, so feel honorued Appocomaster. Only exception, never order food for Appocomaster, he dislikes everything!

Seriously though, meeting Appocomaster in person made me realise one thing. We've never given him credit for this enormous thankless job he does running the game, and that should change. I am thinking of a few ideas for that, so more to come on that later.

But in all, I've starting to understand the troubles the PA team is facing in terms of challenges both on the personell side but also on the technical side, and these are challenges we as the community need to step up and help with. I've allready offered to do one thing for the PA team, and my wife has also said she's willing to help out more, and I think that is something we all should consider. Remember as volunteers the PA team has only limited time they can spend on PA, and the more helpers they can get to do some of the "grunt" work, the more time the PA team can spend on gamechanges, development and advertisement.

PA has been so good to us all this time, and it's time that we as a community start giving back to the people who make PA round in and round out, getting nothing back for the massive job they put in.