View Single Post
Unread 18 Dec 2006, 20:55   #22
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Self inflicted Pigeonholing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
People conform naturally.
I agree. People spend time with similar people and, through the fear of exclusion, they conform to whoever they believe are the leaders. Etc. But what interests me is how the gay community has constructed certain "characteristic of belonging". The stereotypical gay voice is a good example. The camp walk, another. I suppose they must originate from the whole liking other men thing.

I demand a cultural study into ostensibly opaque gay characteristics that result directly from male attraction in under 25 words!
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote