Thread: battle league
View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2007, 15:35   #15
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough
Re: battle league

I still to this day think that our biggest downfall is the fact you need to pay for the game to actually do well, and its not because free accounts are unplayable, if my alliance would let me play with a free account, I could make it into the top 100. I only know of a few alliances that will still allow a free account, and those are ,generally speaking, not alliances that will give you the support you need to achieve a good ranking.

I have said it before and I will say it again, if we want more players coming in, we need to give players the ability to fully experience the game without paying for it. Our free rounds help a bit, but they just simply arent enough because they turn out to be the joke rounds that no one takes seriously.

I know this just leads to the underlying problem of Jolt, but this needs to be done if there is any hope PA surviving, otherwise, its just a sinking ship.

The other solution would probably be make another PA clone that is completely free, but I dont really see it succeeding until PA actually dies

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote