Thread: battle league
View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2007, 03:16   #7
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice
Re: battle league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
bbud2, i honestly don't get what you are on about, have you been hitting the weed again?
leaf and smal tung only , but aint using any system kinda got used to it .

been having the hope of geting a nice game since i first played a crappy game like myth and magic , before trying pa , before most of you joined
and speak abot alteer ego might be belly , but not cba ....... wich you might not know , unles he was a bot like chornox .

just tryed a load .Cant get past the contrustion and research pa , give whit population ist even better . :P cathar need a ba anti de wich can kill them at a efficient cost (as long as the whole ennemie fleet is emp ) mean fired after frigate co fi , but before de cr . i guees cathar engiener been woking at it for a while now ( big ship few powerfull canon ) get some salvage if they send a fleet that land i guess. last time made creator hours idear i said were most of the time to long so ................

and grrrr Am the first cathar in this none beta game , first to pay it to
to bad if you dunno me .had ask them to create a killer ship o i guess , the bw was the first step :P i guess roach could be rearege to make a better anti ba . last specie got enough troble whit theyr crappy stuff , dont need scorpion pissing them around whit the salvage

in conlcusion ffffsssssssssssss
first they made that game to have fun free to play and blabla , so coding , cant be as hard than makin window, since its only web page.
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote