View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 17:12   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I have just ORGASMED! (Not really)

I'm not keen on handhelds... I want a console

Nintendo may be overly strict with what they allow to be made on their console (sure, PS2 has loads of games - but most of them are shit) but they are very good at revolutionary stuff that other consoles copy. Guns? First on the original Nintendo system. Shoulder pads? First on the SNES. Joysticks/Analogue sticks? N64. Now they've brought out the weird touchpad pen thing - I wonder when Sony will copy them.