Thread: R46 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2012, 04:22   #63
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: R46 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
2. Yes Peg is good but not an alliance ship... the Gryphon is not that great vs. itself and CR

The only alliance that will go Terran DE will be DLR cos of the fort setup but still they will struggle against FR/DE/CR.
I agree that the gryphon isn't great vs CR, but running calcs i am quite convinced it is enough to counter the CR that will be out there, as CR is too ineffective to be the bases of an alliance setup. Gryphon vs Gryphon isn't good, but good enough to stop almost any attack with 1 fleet.
Ter DE's biggest problem is they are shit attackers and basicly only able to attack caths. Also, struggle against FR? have you even ran a single calc on them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
In all the viable ALLIANCE setups you need a minimum of 4 ship if not 5 to be a teamplayer and useful to your alliance, that is more spread than most rounds we have had recently.
I agree that alliance-wise Ter DE isn't the best setup, but ult last round had a different setup for their forts and their support players. I think one can imagine this happening again.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote