View Single Post
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 18:58   #89
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Ha Guys, HL2 is coming out soon.

Well I know one thing for sure, if I was Rids I'd be pretty worried, getting on someone’s bad side over the Internet could have serious consequences.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I didn't realise WoW was going to be having separate servers, yet another reason not to bother playing it. Back on topic, good ending to HL2 the last level with the super gravity gun is awesome, I'm replaying it on hard mode now, still has the same wow factor second time around, I forgot just how intense that first level is running from the Combine. Been playing a bit of CS:S for the last two nights it’s far better than the original which I never really cared for just can't wait for TF:S (Or TF2 or whatever they're calling it) now.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote