View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2007, 20:49   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lancaster University Library

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Are Gay
£480 minus £48 for each day short loan is valid for.

I was bored.
ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante
Pay the fine and help support your school facilities. Obviously don't do that if it'll put you under undue hardship.
If it didn't put you under undue hardship don't give them your money.

The amount of money Universities make is astonishing. That is my belief anyway. At Kent, and I am sure Dantes university LSE was the same, the amount of money overseas students provided was amazing. Kent was singing happy days all the way back to the bank and in my 3 years there they have added what appear to be useless building facades, more computers, loads of disabled stuff, a few more cafe/eaterie type places and in general just spent a load of money.

Obviously speculate to accumulate etc, but I am pretty sure that Universities in Britain aren't doing as bad as we are led to believe, sure no USA, but they aren't starving of money.