View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 11:34   #40
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Football] Portugal vs Holland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
indeed.

oh and 'sup'

edit: as the resident portuguese, I must admit I'm not proud of the game. However we did score, and up till ronaldo's injury the game was proper so I can only blame the rest on the dutchies.

"they started it"

besides, it's the 4th game the other team tries to beat us with physical abuse, about time we hit them back.

oh and congrats holland for that fair play. we returned the ball TWICE and you start an attack? Deco had to make that foul so you wouldn't score cause we were unprepared and then when our players were checking out if your guy was ok, one of yours comes and pushes one of ours to the ground? wtf was that?
Up until Ronaldo's injury it was a proper game.... so what for all of 5 mins

On the England front I think the Sendings off, the Injuries and the Bookings (after all arent all those booked players now risking missing the final if they get booked against England) could actually ruin the game and destroy Englands chances. England seem content in this world cup of scoring a lucky goal despite not looking at all threatening in the final thrid and the sitting back and if the team is going to really start playing well I firmly believe we needed to come up against a strong Portugeses side whom would bring the game to England and take the lead. Then I think we would see the real England and not this defensive and negative crap that Svens having us play
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote