View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2009, 19:29   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Alliances in Round 32

Hello Planetarion chums,

I was just curious about which alliances are playing next round. There's been quite a shake-up, with Ascendancy shedding a lot of players in a spring (summer?) clean.

I've heard rumours about a few new alliances starting up. Can we get a full list in here? I'm sure we'd all be interested to know!

I'll update this as and when I can be bothered. So probably once. In an hour's time. Better get typing!

Confirmed:
  • Ascendancy (a veritable jesterocracy)
  • Tides of Vengeance (a merge between ToF and VgN - recruitment thread here)
  • Violent Realm (run by Vistion and Cervantes - new alliance with a recruitment thread here)
  • Easy Company (Public channel is #easycompany - Recruitment here)
  • ROCK (very old alliance - no explanation necessary - recruitment thread here)
  • Hidden Agenda (recruitment here - excellent alliance for new players apparently!)
  • Saiph (new alliance - could be a contender for top spots! recruitment here)
  • Howling Rain (one of the oldest alliances in PA - recruitment thread here)
  • Hells Fury (oldish alliance of 5 rounds - recruitment thread here)
  • NewDawn (#newdawn)
  • P3nguins (mixture of various groups from previous rounds - Assassin leading it)
  • Apprime (made up of elviz/cardi's BGs, 2 BGs merging to make 1 ally)
  • OPA (back after a round 30 jaunt!)
  • ASS (started in round 23, laid back and friendly alliance - recruitment thread here)
  • xVX (close competitors for the #1 spot in round 31)
  • NewDawn (long time alliance)
  • Conspiracy Theory

I haven't written much in any of the alliance descriptions as I didn't want to sound biased and also my knowledge isn't that great. If anyone wants to amend please post in here!

Last edited by Tomkat; 28 Jun 2009 at 23:35.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote