Thread: R57 Stats sets
View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2014, 00:40   #22
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 Stats sets

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Are we any closer to deciding on which set of stats to use?
No...

These stats aren't finished. They need work 100%. The point of this post was to find stats people wanted to play. If not these then we have to find ones to play.

If we believe one of these stats can be worked on and playable then I need access to take this to the next step. Beta.

Honestly I've spent like 5x longer on the MT stats. The ST stats are just an idea that needs shaping. I believe the MT stats would make for a much more open round. We have 12 alliances playing pa right now. For as long as I can remember, we've only had 3 true choices for an alliance setup. My MT stats are built for alliances to pick an attack class. Fi OR Co Or FR etc. Not, fi/co or cr/bs. This would give us 6 options for attack. between 12 alliances.

If people help be balance them we could have a very fun round. ST. stats are taking the easy route. I believe in these mt stats.