View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:11   #79
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: And so it begins ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
This is exactly the reason I left MISTU.

I was disgusted with the opinion that "you have to block to win" in this game, and I still am.

Well done on messing up a round that potentially could have been a lot of fun with each alliance going solo, ROCK, MISTU and FAnG. Pathetic really, that you couldn't win on skill so had to gang up on 1 alliance. If I was a member in your alliance I'd be ashamed of those cowardly tactics.

No wonder people are jumping ship from you. I don't blame them.

I sincerely hope you get what's coming to you in the game.
ok, I'm TIRED of listening to clueless morons, esp those in 1up. These are the facts, either believe it or be the fking troll you are ...

Yes I pm'd Sid, I'm somewhat surprised he used my pm as reference but only posted half the story (the things that would suit him and 1up the most).

FAnG has started solo, pple claiming differently are just wrong. We've been beaten to death internally, made some bad decisions (attacking 1up so early) and we've had some payback from last round. Atm we're in no position to care who would win the round. For all I care, even ND can win it.

Don't expect me to post any more info about this on AD, otherwise smartasses who think they know it all, like Tomkat, will go twist everything again and I'm kinda tired of this.

Sid, next time, write everything and not the facts that suit YOU the most, that is if you wanna make this look like an honnest thread.

rgds Kj, FAnG HC

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...