View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:02   #78
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: And so it begins ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
This is exactly the reason I left MISTU.

I was disgusted with the opinion that "you have to block to win" in this game, and I still am.

Well done on messing up a round that potentially could have been a lot of fun with each alliance going solo, ROCK, MISTU and FAnG. Pathetic really, that you couldn't win on skill so had to gang up on 1 alliance. If I was a member in your alliance I'd be ashamed of those cowardly tactics.

No wonder people are jumping ship from you. I don't blame them.

I sincerely hope you get what's coming to you in the game.

Thats hillarious, you left an alliance for a better one and you have the nerve to brand alliances cowards? Tom thats discusting in itself. First ROCK was solo all round, its had no respect shown toward us, just the old fashioned idiots saying 'ROCK is a noob alie' we have had incomings from 1up, mistu, lch, fang we have incomings from all and people like you discust me by instead of staying to fight just up and leave. Have you ever thought reason why small allies block is becuase our members chose to run to urs when we was going solo?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 8 Jul 2004 at 10:12.