View Single Post
Unread 25 Sep 2011, 01:29   #19
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Formal War Declaration

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
oh i must have missed that meeting , the only 1 i can remember is where angelus asked me if we (thats ascendancy btw) would avoid them for 3 days so they could have a war with dfwtk

so i mailed our tag (still ascendancy in case your not keeping up)and told them not to hit rock for 3 days so they could have a war with dfwtk
now i did also mention in the mail that as we are opportunistic cnuts that rock would probably soak up all the def we could hit dfwtk after them which would increase our chances of landing
then Pt went and got Fc by dfwtk
so no we (still ascendancy) are not teaming with rock just avoiding them for 2 more days
ok, so just to make sure i got this straight.

In order to enable Rock to have a 'fair' fight they approached Asc for a avoidance (fair does, prolly what any decent PA political person would do). Asc grant this wish, and to enable Rock to have their 'fair' fight you attack their opponents. But above all YOU ARE NOT TEAMING, just untipping the balance(if any existed) a bit in favour of Rock. I certainly see now how you guys can justify all the times you partaken in a block.

Another all time high in the rich history of Asc in the making! you freaking noobbashers don't even deserve to be thrown a shoe at imho.

GL with the trolling folks!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote