Thread: Is this theft?
View Single Post
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 14:16   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Is this theft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
I know that they waste huge amounts of energy, I was just wondering about the technicalities of these things. Personally I think it is quite an interesting idea, though I can't see how it would do anything for the environment, and would be little more than saving council electricity bills. I think installing little solar panels or wind turbines on the lamps would be a better idea.
It would, in fact, be worse for the environment as the carse are less efficient energy sources than power plants or solar panels or what have you.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote