View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2012, 07:45   #93
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 45 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
I'm Ultores, I don't get up to attack, and I am 28 with a job and responsibilities.

Which alliances are full of these people you speak of?

What country are you from Shev? Cos with the way the big 4's alliance raids are setup EU players are having to get out of bed to get a wave that doesnt make them first wave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas
The "top alliances" might not have made the change from launching at 04:00 *yet* - but the change is still very new. I also suspect that many of these "hardcore" players aren't getting out of bed to launch but are launching before going to bed. If we go the whole hog and remove PL (for attacking) altogether then we might see a few members revolt - and a few alliances setting their attacks at more "sensible" times.

This is a valid point but surely after 2 and a half weeks (or 17 raiding nights) alliances should have adapted to what is better (imo 4am to 7am launching) but none seem to have - its still the same 2-am to 5am bollocks that disadvantages the large EU playerbase.

I reckon if the change isnt scrapped or if they go further and just remove PL then that will be it for a chunk of the EU players and then wont bother with PA anymore... just idle in irc channels forever or be scanners maybe...
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote