View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2012, 23:10   #52
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough
Re: Round 45 Predictions

(1) They will lie to you when there is ND pl on your planets, and will say that they are not attacking you <--- propably a smartass answer from someone not arsed to talk to you properly. I'd propably do the same while having a laugh at your ass comments in PM.

(2) They will break a round long nap with you as soon as your overtake them in score <-- which round? I think ND and xVx were naped for a long time 2-3 rounds back, but then ND did indeed hit xVx. I know there were never talks of a round long nap, and we followed the cool down period (if there was any), unlike others.

(3) They will nap with you, promise to attack with you that night but never do <-- this unfortionately happenes sometimes to ND. Common reason is the BC not getting the info of what is happening, I think it happenes to most.

(4) A number of alliances will get targetted by 5/6 other alliances throughout the round, yet when ND gets one back they are the first to cry on the forums having previously trolled others for pointing out the same thing <-- bullshit. I know we have some bad AD posters, but overall this is bullshit.

I could go on but I don't wish to waste any more of my time on AD talking to idiots who basically think the sun shines out of their alliance's arse, and that they can do no wrong! <---- I never said ND don't do anything wrong. I just said xVx are pure spineless shit. You can ask ND members if I ever said anything bad about ND or that they do stuff wrong.

One last thing, you say xVx don't have any friends, but if ND did you would have won the last two rounds. But you did not precisely because you conduct yourselves in a way which rubs people up the wrong way round after round. <--- Same goes for xVx apart from that last round you had your tail between your legs in two tags? That was seriously one of the most low things I've seen in PA. And tbh, main reason ND lost was the strong enemy in Apprime, not the lack of friends. ND are not asskissers towards hardcore tags like xVx are.

But as said earlier, dumbest thing xVx did was admit on AD they were twats, and then say afterwards that it won't have an impact in the future You were propably even one of them idiots doing it. Didn't turn out too well....