View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 13:19   #204
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Firstly, yoy contradict yourself, most would consider me an outcast,
Stop dodging the issue. You're not anything so grand as an 'outcast'; you're just not liked by anyone on here. You should examine why this is so.

Quote:
so therefore I'm not a part of your peer group,
Peer groups have nothing to do with it; you keep refering to us as if our 'geekiness' is hugely disproportionate to yours. This is one of the reasons no-one likes you.

You use these forums a moderate amount, and you play the game, do you not?

As I said, pot kettle, black. Stop pretending that you have some natural superiorty to the people here when your patently do not.

Quote:
for the simple fact that I have "effect".
You don't have an 'effect.' You are utterly peripheral to the life of this board. You are not important.

You're flattering yourself.

And back to my point above; if you think that the prolonged irritation of a small number of people who use an internet forum is a worthy pursuit, then good god, I pity your social retardation.

Quote:
You love me. Or hate me.
I'm amused that these are the only two options avaliable. It shows how you horribly overrate your own importance.

Quote:
you have feelings for me.
Really, you're not my type.

Quote:
I can see that you are getting frustrated.
Sweetie, I'm not frustrated. I'm amused. Greatly. My smile grows the more I read your post.

Quote:
And we ALL know what you like to do to me when you get frustrated and feel as if, you haven't shitted on me effectively to the point to where I bowdown to you and you "admin"*.
I'm sorry, is the 'Ban Users' section of the mod control panel not working?

Where did you get the impression that I was frustrated by your prescence to the point where I was rendered incapable?

Quote:
ask that if you have anything further to say please pm me on irc #forums.
A tempting offer, but I must decline.

Quote:
* The splat above represents me talking to you face to face. The splat down here represents you talking to my nutz.
Oh-kay.