View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 22:20   #13
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Re: sue johanssen is a twat

Actually it has to do with the fact that i do wank regularly, like thrice a week, and when i do, I tend to have a very firm grip on my penis, cos its pretty neat.
When i entered the chick, it felt quite.... "loose"
Also i couldnt keep the same rhythm i have when wanking (quite fast, i would say 3 repetition a sec). On top of it, i was using a condom, which made things even worse.
Well, at first i "thrusted" her for like 30 mins. I wasnt really feeling much. Then she said her fanny was aching, so i had to stop, and rub "it" around. Then she let me try again for like 10 more minutes, when i was, again, interruped by her pains. The last minutes she started doing a bj, then she got tired, and then she started wanking me when my condom blew. As i didnt want to make a mess on my friends bed, I call it the day and went away