View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 17:32   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] All I can say is, didnt see this coming...

If it's a permanent deal for both of them, I think Chelsea must be out of the equation. I suspect that MSI (the two players' agent) is planning to bid again for West Ham, and since they knew that Tevez and Mascherano were looking to move to English clubs (away from Corinthians at least) then they should get them to go to Upton Park rather than Emirates/Stamford Bridge/Old Trafford/Anfield.

Money in from MSI to pay for them of course. A 'loan', probably.