View Single Post
Unread 11 Jan 2010, 06:11   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: round 35 politics

Er I wasn't actually implying that Euphoria are as good as apprime. It was a hypothetical, hence the "if" and I have no idea what you mean by "assuming the question". I'm not assuming anything, I have no real idea how good exactly euphoria are. My post was just to say that if two alliances are as good as each other then blocks don't need to develop in order for a relatively balanced round to result. I felt, perhaps incorrectly that londo viewed blocks as something that every round required in order to prevent the #1 alliance from dominating totally and was merely looking to offer evidence that events can transpire differently. That said it looks relatively even so far so maybe we can avoid building blocks and writing off the #1 alliance as shit for another few ticks...