View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 14:05   #33
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Changes for next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaga View Post
Devs should look at GOOD games like travian instead of trying a halfasses try like this. Pointless.

GO mainstream and learn from what is instead of inviting the wheel again. TRavian is like the best game out there.

Damn noobs
I am currently playing a Travian clone (Imperion) and while it's a fun game, it's not quite the type of game I'd like Planetarion to be. Imperion is very much a single player game; sure, you can join leagues and in theory you can defend each other, but the ETA of attacks is so low that usually you're on your own: I'm currently a top 200 player (in a 10000 player universe) in a top10 league and I haven't been defended by another player even once: not because they don't want to, but because they're either far away or tiny in comparison to the attackers.

PA is much more a game of cooperation and communication. Personally, I'd like it to stay that way. That of course does not mean that changes can't be thought of that that would both keep the cooperative character of PA intact and make the game more appealing to mainstream players, but calling out that PA should be "more like Travian!" is a fairly pointless (indeed, counterproductive) exercise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
your actions could irreparably damage the relationship between alliances and the team!
That sounds like an excellent idea, if the best that the representatives can come up with is a set of changes designed to kill a strategy they've been too incompetent to adopt themselves.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote