View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2013, 13:35   #12
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
What stats? We dont have any 'stats' until round end. We just have the !surprisesex' bot function which relies on J scans.
I think the stats at end

Highlighted so your inability to read isn't stopping you from looking silly

Quote:
They were never expecting to be anything more than a 2nd teir alliance, which would put them on par defensively with ROCK and HR. That is where they are and they are still together as an alliance atm, that is more than can be said for some alliances in the past.
That is not true, ODDR could have won this round, had they been nothing more than APP lapdogs

Quote:
ND and FaNG have been a 'we are a not a block' for 3 rounds now including this one. Why is it so wrong to have a counter to this seeing as FaNG and ND have won the last 2 rounds.
Just don't pretend otherwise. You BP together, you defend each other, you attack joint targets together. You even share HC chans together.

Quote:
No atleast half the post is about your opinion of ODDR (which you have already bleated on about in numerous other threads) and your opinion of your personal effect on the round. Everything else in it everybody already knew so it is completely irrelevant.
4 lines out of 24?

It is in numerous other threads because others keep bringing it up

Quote:
Seeing as the last paragraph is all about you that isnt true now is it!

It is my personal opinion on the round, and its a paragraph.

Quote:
Well done, you landed some attacks for XP, im happy for you. Seeing as i am playing purely defence and im sitting pretty in the top 100 with 500 more roids than you im sure that will have changed by round end And you were in ODDR for most of the round we have played.
XP? lol
Take two minutes on KIA

Being ODDR means nothing, I sat up all night DC'ing for whole alliance and got THREE defence fleets.

In addition, I have had over 100 attack fleets on me.
And only really attacking weekends.

Quote:
Probably the worst attempt to push TGV to attack App i have ever seen... we all know TGV will lose roids but FaNG, ND and chums will keep losing fleets to get them as they have all round and already have vast member apathy across the board. It will be close between App and TGV but really as we are both on the same side as long as someone else wins its all good
No attempt to tbh, most of your HC will tell you I know exactly where its stands.

Quote:
It will be close between App and TGV but really as we are both on the same side as long as someone else wins its all good
It won't be close lol.
And that is the problem with app and pa. No balls to take the win for others.

Can't see any proper alliance in the past ever sit back for #2. I keep getting told thats the way it is in pa now, but frankly, its a crap attitude and is ruining the game
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote