View Single Post
Unread 22 Oct 2010, 01:20   #22
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Comparetheallyname.com

If they ok'd the 2nd name, then its no-longer you at fault as you had the name cleared by them.. So even if after a discuess between the MH's that your name was unacceptable, they should of offered you another chance to rename.

I really dont understand why the MH insist on making there job so much harder by forcing the community to absolutly hate them.

Its beyond a joke now, its every single round where they do something absolutly stupid at least once to annoy a huge portion of the active community. I wouldnt mind if the community was annoyed at somebody cheating, as those cases tend to swing either way (such as the elviz+eksero ship farming end of round thing) where no matter what they do, someones going to be annoyed but this is a clear cut WTF.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote